Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

Crew were remarkable!

Sail Date: July 14, 2013

From the moment I arrived at the cruise terminal there were friendly, knowledgeable and upbeat crew members to meet every need. I was on board within 35 min. With no long lines and waiting. Luggage was delivered to my balcony stateroom by mid-afternoon. This is a very large cruise ship but cleanliness was everywhere. Meals in the dining room were very good and after the first evening the staff knew all of us by name. I was part of a table of nine and we were friendly from the beginning with no awarkwardness. The shore excursions were the only experiences I found uncomfortable - and that was due to the heat and massive crowds. Ephesus was the best with the Turkish tour company
very friendly and knowledgeable. Guest Relations Desk crew were very helpful and pursued my requests until a very satisfactory solution was found. I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again, but on another itinerary.
Michael from Wisconsin (age-75)
Ship was launched in 2001 - staterooms are nice but could use updating
Food and Dining Dining Room (breakfast and dinner) was very good. Buffet was always crowded.
I did not have a complaint.
I enjoyed what I used and others at table found different activities good
Children's Programs Not applicable
See review comments

Breakfast in the dining room avoided the crowds in the Windjammer Buffet