excellent cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2013
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
great food
outstanding service in the cabins, and most outstanding service in the restaurant areas, including the buffet.
Great costumer service
clean and organized all throughout the ship
Great entertainment, and facilities
exceptional crew members, most professionalism to include all kitchen staff and servers
I am impressed by this cruise ship level of professionalism, and i stress on the quality rendered by all the staff of on the cruise to have been the best i have ever encountered,
This cruise as impressed me on every aspect, and the dedication of the staff to ensure that the guest were made comfortable, and entertained by providing services left me speechless.
I will stress, however, most outstanding the kitchen staff, cooks, servers, cleaning crew.

the best

better than good, outstanding

excellent

outstanding

professional

excellent

outstanding

I had no lines anywhere on this cruise, cannot say any thing negative about my trip