Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

europe mediterranean april 21,2013

Sail Date: April 21, 2013

First of all, I enjoyed the cruise very much. This was my first seven days cruise and I had a lot of fun. I was giving a delta reservation number which happens to be Alitalia.
I requested a table for 2 at dinner and we were on a table for 6, but we manage. the worst part was that we could not bring an iron on board and was charged $70 for ironing our clothes, I think that was outrageous. Now I know what to do next time. Order than that everything was fine. I will definitely cruise with Royal Carribean again.

food was always available any time of the day