Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Could have been a 4* if?

Sail Date: February 02, 2013

Paid for our cruise up front and 3 excursions , $110 dollar mystery meal and the
premium drinking package .
Was having a great time until we went to gets drinks and the bartender said you
will have to pay cash these cards are not good.
So we went down 6 floors to the front desk and showed our paper work of our
prepaid drinking package , they said we are so sorry it is fixed now .
Go back to the 11th floor pool deck bar order drinks and in front of a crowd the
bartender said sir your card is good but your wife has to pay cash.
Back down 6 floors to the front desk oh sir we are so sorry it's fixed now ,
get back to our room and that night i check our billing on the tv and they charge me another 714 dollars for the drinking package, wemt back down to the desk
they said sir we are sorry we will gice you credit back and they did.
so on to the mystery dinner dressed formal sitting with about 6 other couples
they ask for our drink order and I said a crown and coke waited about 20 minutes got up went to the bar in the lobby got my own.
When I finshed the waitdress came by to chec on our table and I ask for the same drink and my wife wanted a redbull vodka waited about 20 minutes went back to the lobby and got them again, at this point the female manager from hungary
said sir your not allowed anymore drinks and i explained that i had the unlimed package and i was not being loud or drunk or cussing and she said no more.
Then the people at our table laid into her saying what has he done , what did he do and an 84 yr old ladie told her he has done nothing and you are rude.
Well she calls security and the main manager over all the ships restaurants and he calls me outside we talk for about 5 mins and he say's i see no reason why you can't drink told the table he was sorry and gave everyone at the table a free dinner at Chops steak house the next night.
But it ruined my night and the rest of my cruise.
All but the woman manager from hungary at the portofina

The main dining room was great and the service was great.