Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Mediterrean cruise wonderful

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

I especially enjoyed the art tour of art on the boat. I always enjoyed the art work, both paintings and sculptures, on the different ships I have cruised.This is the only time I cruised that I knew they had a tour or I would have taken it in the past also. This tour enhanced my appreciation of the ship overall as well as having the opportunity to ask questions about specific art works and artists...I encourage everyone to take this tour. I suggest you ask when the one hour tour which is only one of the days of the cruise is scheduled, so you don't miss it when looking at your daily activities log.

Pros: helpfulness of the excursions lady...she was willing to give helpful advice to those who wanted to go independently on shore.

Cons: more information on travel to cruise port and information about currency exchange options

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!