Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

This was my first cruise, and have heard that every cruise is like this, but I can't believe how much money they try to get out of you. Seems like every time I turn my back they are trying to sell something. Other than that, it was a great cruise, loved the stops.

Pros: Excusions

Cons: Very Expensive

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

My wife was upset with the Jewerly making that there wasn't enough time to complete anything.
Ship was clean, had no issues.
Food was very good. Our table mates were very nice. Had real good conversations with them.
Room was nice. I was expecting something very small and was surprised it wasn't that small.
Everyone was very friendly.