Great Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2012
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
This was my first cruise, and have heard that every cruise is like this, but I can't believe how much money they try to get out of you. Seems like every time I turn my back they are trying to sell something. Other than that, it was a great cruise, loved the stops.

Food was very good. Our table mates were very nice. Had real good conversations with them.

My wife was upset with the Jewerly making that there wasn't enough time to complete anything.

Everyone was very friendly.

Ship was clean, had no issues.

Room was nice. I was expecting something very small and was surprised it wasn't that small.

Pros: Excusions

Cons: Very Expensive

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!