Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

"Royal Caribbean not so royal treatment"

Sail Date: November 26, 2011

I would not recommend the ship I was on the "Navigator of the Seas," The front desk "Kids" treated you like you were a bother now matter what you asked them. It got old to be treated like an idiot on the ship including by the security personnel. My wife got yelled at by on of the older passengers for not "Washing her hands" when she did in the sink that was in the stall she was in. I watched the older people yell at several people several times on the ship for nothing like they owned it. I would think seriously about another cruise line unless we just got a bad ship? Maybe they are not all like this one but for a first cruise I will be booking with Carnival or another cruise line in the future.

Pros: Shore Excursions

Cons: Being on the ship where most of the employees treated you like a bother.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.

State room attendant was average at best, front desk people really did a dis-service to the cruise line absolutely rude and not helpful in anyway, completely ruined the cruise.
stateroom could have been little nicer we found old wrappers and other trash under the chairs and bed.
nice ice show, karaoke was fun had lots of stuff to do but once again 3/4 of the staff unfriendly seemed like they were tired of answering questions and being on the ship.
Ship was nice.
The fine dining staff was excellent always polite and happy treated you great.