Not an enjoyable cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2011
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Appalled by the service staff that Royal Caribbean had, in particular a young lady who argued with me while trying to enjoy some entertainment in the royal promenade. Had a broken balcony door lock that took them almost the entire cruise to fix 3 days. Plus I got food poisoning from their ravioli at their buffet and their doctor, mind you tried to blame it on sea sickness. No way since I own a small weekender boat, which I sleep on at least 2 times a month. Plus I had contacted Royal Caribbean on these issues when I got back and all they did was say sorry via an email. They did not even try to somewhat satisfy me or do anything on the poor service. Very displeased and will not sail on Royal Caribbean again. I urge anyone to consider the reviews before making a decision.

Pros: Destinations

Cons: Customer Service

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.