Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Ship

Sail Date: April 23, 2011

The Ship was beautiful. Loved the Promonade level 5. It was clean and mostly accessible to me with my manual Wheelchair. I wish the fitness center had some equip. I could have used. Such as hand cycle or weight machines that the benches move out of the way. I would have liked to work out a few times. The Spa was also not accessible. Sure I could have a massage in my room but I couldn't take advan. of other features. The staff was very pleasant.

Pros: All the nice people I met

Cons: Crowed elevators

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Once again there was a problem with finding accessible bathrooms. I found one I could use withing the "mall" area near the port docking. But when I went further away shopping and then to a resort it was no good. The resort was beautiful, had ramps all over the place but the bathroom, the stall door was wide enough, the area inside the stall big enough too but there where no bars anywhere in any of the bathrms. I had no way to get on/off the toilet. I can not stand or walk. UGG ! So I did not get to eat or drink (only sips of water as little as possible).
George Town, Grand Cayman
I did not find any accessible bathrm facilities, therefore i could not eat or drink while rolling around. They said they had them, the resort even but when I arrived and looked, the stall door was too narrow for my 26" wide wheelchair to get into !! So no bathroom for me.