Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Adventure

Sail Date: April 04, 2011

This was my 12th cruise and the best yet. The cruise director (Mike) was involved in every event and was a walking comedy show himself.

Pros: The Majesty of the Seas (Royal Car.) was over-the-top lovely.

Cons: 5 days is just tooooo short

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The sugar free (alas, not calorie free) desert selection was wonderful.
Thank heavens the shower curtains have been replaced by sliding doors. Very nice adjustable lamps to read by in the evening. A there are curtains that can be pulled to allow another person to turn on the lights while you are sleeping.
Never before have I seen an ice skating show onboard a ship. I do wish, however, there had been a comedy club for the evenings.
Falmouth, Jamaica
I've been to Jamaica several times and felt a little wary. This time having our own port with intense security was very nice. That will be a fabulous area when construction is finished.
Don't Miss: Snorkel, snorkel, snorkel.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The beaches were great and having a tram for transportation was appreciated. I do NOT like the way the market vendors hounded you and thought them to be overly aggressive.
Don't Miss: Historic walking tour conducted by a local and is very informative.