Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Enjoyed 95% of the trip!!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2011

Very impressed -- it was my first cruise ever! The ship is huge, and you hardly noticed that there are over 5,000 people aboard. There are so many things to do, places to go, places to eat, etc. It was like living in a little town with superior service!

Pros: The service was impeccable -- our head waiter, and room attendant were a delight! They were warm, thoughtful, and made us feel important. Also, the dining meals were super yummy! Having a three-four course dinner every night was amazing! We also enjoyed the entertainment on board, and the casino.

Cons: Medical staff, hours, procedures/protocol -- without being seen by a medical doctor, I was told that I had a gastrointestinal illness (I actually had food poisoning the night before our departure) that left me quarantined for 2 days!!!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

It was perfect for the two of us! Also, our stateroom attendant was so accomodating and wonderful.
Wow!!! Decor was beautiful, ship was clean, and the layout made every location easy to get around to!
Yummy! So many dining options, and such an array of cuisine, I probably gained 5 lbs. on our 5-night trip.
The ship staff impressed me with "going above & beyond." They made the trip memorable!
So many options -- there was a wide array of things to do on the boat! We were never bored!