Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

More than a Vacation

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

I spend most days taking care of others while taking care of my family and myself. It was the most amazing feeling to let all of that go for 5 days and receive the treatment that I give everyday. This allowed me to just let everything go and relax. It was awesome!

Pros: Meeting different cultures, numerous activities, room service, shore excursions, etc...

Cons: We boarded the ship around noon and did not get our luggage until after 6pm. It did not begin raining until 2-3 hrs after we boarded and our luggage was soaking wet.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

My time dining was an excellent option that was not offered on my last cruise. The food was good, but some of the selections were a little bland, however, the variety of food was great! I had the chance to try some things not offered where I live.
Everything was clean and I never had to wait for anything, except to get off the ship.
It's amazing how much storage area these rooms have, allowing you to feel comfortable and not crowded. The lighting was a bonus.
You have never experienced true customer service until you go on a cruise with Royal Carribean. Not one staff member turned away, huffed, rolled their eyes, etc... Everyone was so helpful, cheerful, and a pleasure to be around, making me even more comfortable.
The activities were abundant on Royal Carribean. From Bingo to Ice Skating and the Casino or the Rock Wall, everything was so entertaining.