Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What happened to RCL?

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Just got off the Navigator. We were on it for 9 days. That is the first cruise I couldn't wait to get off and get home.
I felt like I was in the ice box, ship temp too cold. People wearing jackets, sweaters, hooties, etc. Dirty ship, I looked at the same dirt for 9 days in the main areas. Casino was very cold and poorly operated watch out Texas Holdem players they are making money on them. Raking in 1% up to $15 per hand more than any other casino on this planet. And NO you don't get free drinks.

Pros: Beautiful ship

Cons: Food, shows, ship temp, service, etc.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.