Cruisin' in style

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2009
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Navigator was one of the nicer ships I've been on and I'm a cruisin' girl. I loved the promenade area for the feel of it. Also, the fact that some interior rooms overlook this area should be a huge bonus for those not having a balcony.

Balcony room was pretty typical - nothing really special except, well, of course, the balcony is always pretty special.

Food in Windjammer was ok for breakfast and lunch but not super for dinner. Johnny Rocket's was great though as was Chops for the steak dinner
Cozumel is just an average small port. Island has some beaches which are quite nice. We went to Playa Mia (at least, I think that's the name) and, for $69 we had all food/drink (neither was super - drinks were particularly poor) but it did give us use of a small catamaran which was a total blast. Snorkeling here was just so-so

Pros: Promenade area is dynamic!

Cons: None

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.