Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An OK cruise

Sail Date: March 29, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautifully crafted. My husband and I both enjoyed the cruise but were disappointed at how much extra money we had to spend on food. Of course they have the cafe that serves free food but it wasn't always good. We have cruised with Carnival Cruises before and were not use to having to pay for beverages (sodas) or any other food items besides drinks (alcoholic). I think we would have enjoyed more of the spa treatments if we hadn't had to pay for food and drinks.

Pros: beautiful ship, friendly staff,

Cons: cover charge for the really good food, having to pay for beverages

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We did the "A Taste of Jamaica" tour. It was very informative but wasn't what I would call tourist attraction. We didn't see any of the beautiful areas that you associate with Jamaica and I think if would have been nice if it had included a real Jamacian meal at the end.
George Town, Grand Cayman