Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Another fabulous cruise"

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

As usual, I enjoyed Royal Caribbean that's why I keep going for more. I have tried other lines but none can even come close! Royal Caribbean is tops in service, variety of food, entertainment and activities, especially the ship shape dollars program. It is fun and motivates me to work off some of the calories plus get a prize! Also, I like the free programs in the gym, except for a few as compared to other lines who charges for most if not all their activities.

Pros: The variety of food and entertainment

Cons: Disappointed did not stop at Labadee

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Don't Miss: Shopping