Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

This was our first cruise. We were very happy with our first time experience on the Navigator of the Seas. The ship and the crew were outstanding.

Pros: The warm weather, as compared to Chicago, and pampering by the ship crew

Cons: Communication difficulties ans expense

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Cuban cigars are cheap. I wish I could bring them to the US.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The beach were excellent.
Don't Miss: Visit to the beach
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The beach were excellent.
Don't Miss: Visit to the beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The submarine excursion was a new experience, which we enjoyed very much. The local restaurant in town was excellent, but I do not remember the name right now.
Don't Miss: Submarine excursion
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Submarine excursion
Cuban cigars are cheap. I wish I could bring them to the US.