7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2007
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
This was our first cruise. We were very happy with our first time experience on the Navigator of the Seas. The ship and the crew were outstanding.
The submarine excursion was a new experience, which we enjoyed very much. The local restaurant in town was excellent, but I do not remember the name right now.
Don't Miss: Submarine excursion
Cuban cigars are cheap. I wish I could bring them to the US.
The beach were excellent.
Don't Miss: Visit to the beach
Cuban cigars are cheap. I wish I could bring them to the US.
Don't Miss: Submarine excursion
The beach were excellent.
Don't Miss: Visit to the beach

Pros: The warm weather, as compared to Chicago, and pampering by the ship crew

Cons: Communication difficulties ans expense

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!