What an adventure

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2006
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The great variety of activites available for all ages made it a great vacation adventure for a three generation family vacation. The size of the ship was initially overwhelming but we soon enjoyed the challenge of trying to remember what deck had what activities going on.
Much dirtier and more crowded than I remember it being.
Much dirtier and more crowded than I remember it being.
I had been here before many years ago and am sorry I didn't sign up for a tour to get out of the Old Town area. It has changed a great deal since my last visit and not for the better.
We visted Megan's bay in this port and we're not sure why it has such a high ranking as a beach. The views getting there were spectacular and it is a very nice family oriented beach. Sales staff in this port were not very gracious.
We toured the fort in Old Town but didn't do anything else in this port. Our Granddaughter was uncomfortable in the shopping area.
What a wonderful warm little town. It was an easy walking distance from the ship and the shops were wonderful. It was great sitting at one of the beach side bars and people watching. The snuba/snorkeling activity was disappointing as we were experienced snorkelers and the coral reefs and fishes were pretty much nonexistent
My first visit to this port. We had a great time wandering around in the very clean shopping area with the many wonderful stores and very courteous sales staffs.
Don't Miss: Having an umbrella drink while people watching by the beach in town
Don't Miss: Having an umbrella drink while people watching by the beach in town
Been here too many times already. Over rated and too expensive for what you get
Been here too many times already. Over rated and too expensive for what you get
We've been here many times. It was a waste of a port visit for us. The time around an uncrowded pool was nice.

Pros: The variety of options availalbe for everything

Cons: The water tours we participated in were disappointing

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!