Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

would not change it

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

Myself and the party I was with had a great time. There was so much to do. The food was GREAT the service was GREAT and there is not one thing I can say went wrong.

Pros: I can not pin point anything

Cons: dint get to do everything

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Nice island. Went to the families timeshare and look at the damage from the hurrican.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Small enough so you can see evrything. There is good snokerling here and the island is very clean with very help full staff.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
My favorite!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
good snorkeling.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
good snorkeling.