would not change it

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 28, 2006
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Myself and the party I was with had a great time. There was so much to do. The food was GREAT the service was GREAT and there is not one thing I can say went wrong.
Small enough so you can see evrything. There is good snokerling here and the island is very clean with very help full staff.
Nice island. Went to the families timeshare and look at the damage from the hurrican.
good snorkeling.
good snorkeling.
My favorite!!
My favorite!!

Pros: I can not pin point anything

Cons: dint get to do everything

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!