Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

I HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ON 10 CRUISES WITH RCCL SO I HAD BEEN USED TO GREAT SERVICE AND VERY GOOD FOOD. HOWEVER, THAT SEEMS TO BE IN THE PAST, ESPECIALLY THE FOOD. THE ONLY ENTREE I HAD ALL WEEK THAT I FOUND TO BE GREAT, WAS THE FILET OF COD. THE STEAKS WERE MEDIOCRE OR OVERCOOKED AND MANY OTHER THINGS SUCH AS THE SOUPS WERE TOO SPICY. THE BEST FOOD WERE THE DESSERTS AS THEY WERE EXCELLENT, ESPECIALLY THE RICH WARM CHOCOLATE CAKE. THE ICE SKATING SHOW WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY CRUISE.