Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

As with any place where hundreds of people are trying to get to at one time, there were some problems but if I could I'd give this cruise, this ship and RCI 1000 stars!! Embarkation was quick and no problems, disembarkation was not...long lines and a the "hurry up and wait" feeling..this HAS to be addressed with the Voyager class & up ships! Had a great cabin steward, the room was always clean and neat and we really enjoyed seeing the "animals" he created at night, with a towel! The food was delicious, prepared right and served by a great staff (Nigel & Erol, you da' MEN!). (I would like the midnight buffet and/or 2am pizza brought back...I get hungry!) As with some other reviews, I was not thrilled with the Windjammer Cafe...too many people in too small an area! My advice to RCI..take out the Jade restaurant (nobody like sushi anyway!) and put in more seats for Windjammer so we can find a table to sit at during "sea" days! We took the children and they had a blast, met some other kids their age and we rarely saw them again and they also enjoyed the excursions. Folks...you HAVE to do "Stingray Beach", it is the BEST! They do feel a bit slimy when they touch your feet but its neat to see them very up close and personal. Snorkling in St. Johns on the "Lyndon Sneed" was also very well done...beautiful place to see the fish, longer than I expected and for those of you with teenage daughters...Ryan (14) who works on the boat had my eldest and my niece drooling! I would say that more excursions or "things to do" need to be invented for Ladabee...for those of us who don't want to just lay in the sun it was boring..oh well, to each their own. The entertainment was great, very well done...kudos to the "Knudson Brothers"...if you get a chance to see them, DO IT, they are amazing! Had a ball with bingo, as usual...didn't win any money like I usually do but it's fun to play. The promenade was unbelievable...like I was back home and walking the mall..a GREAT design and trademark for RCI and Voyager class ships...by all means keep it!This is a HUGE ship...lots to do and see, sometimes too much but I would sail on her and with RCCL again in a heart beat! Costanzo Family (Bethel, CT.)