Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

amazing experience

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I cannot believe how amazing this trip was. We were treated like royalty (even the kids!). Our waiter was Andrew from India and he brought out almost everything on the menu, whether we ordered it or not so we could try it. He had fruit and french fries at the table within seconds of walking in for the kids and cut their meat up for them and went as far as picking the mushrooms out of one of the entrees because my kids didnt like them. (They were large chunks and came in the meal...in the sauce) and then brought out different items as well that they may like better. Our room attendant made little animals and such out of towels each day when cleaning the rooms and talked to us as if we had been friends for years. He was very very nice....Victor was his name! Getting on and off the boat was made easy by the staff and anytime we needed anything everyone was quick to help! I would definitely sail with Royal Carribean again. The food was pretty great. There were a few items in the buffet that were so-so but there was so much to choose from that it really was no big deal. Dining room food was always incredible! My only complaint about the trip had nothing at all to do with the ship or staff, it was other people. Our neighbors were loud and came crashing in at 4 am every morning and people got up early to save seats by the pool each day but after 1/2 hour of not being by their seats, we were able to have the stuff moved so we could sit down! None of it was bothersome enough to ruin our experience! The excursions were very fun and I highly recommend swimming with dolphins (Royal swim) in Cozumel and zip lining in Belize! I cannot wait to book another cruise and I will definitely be cruising with Royal Carribean.

Pros: the service, the food, activities

Cons: I honestly cannot think of anything!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

maybe an extra bathroom or two on certain floors where there didnt seem to be any but very minor detail as you can always use the one in your stateroom if you choose not to wait for the one by the pool.
you can always find something you like!
sure they are small (indoor with no windows) but you arent in there much (plus what do you expect...your on a boat!) and they were very do-able! The rooms with windows were bigger but we didnt see the need to spend the extra money on them!
I cant say enough good things about the staff......they were amazing and so kind!!
Do Not miss the ice show....it was so good....for all ages!!!!