Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I want to go again!!!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship was gorgeous, I had seen pictures online of this ship and other ones, but I didn't realize how beautiful it was until I steped an board. I was very clean, and very nice, inside and out.

Pros: The diversity of the ship. There was a LOT to do on board, something for everyone of every age.

Cons: The amount of time spent at the ports. It seemed like we either could do an excursion or go shopping/looking around. I would have liked to have time to do both and not have been so rushed.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was very big, but not so big that walking from one end to the other seemed like a workout. One reason I liked the layout was because most anything that kids would do or use was mainly on one end and so we could enjoy our time without the distraction of children.
The food on most nights was VERY good, and service was even better with the right server! I highly reccomend My time dinning. We had enough time to shower and get ready after being at port, and if we wanted to could even do other activities on the boat and go to dinner at an even later time.
Although small, my boyfriend and I really found no need for more room than what the interior stateroom had. The only space which we would have REALLY liked more room was in the shower. As my boyfriend put it "you couldn't drop the soap". However we both slept VERY well in the darkness and quiet of the room. We really enjoyed the service of our stateroom attendant as well, who we feel to put up with a lot from us since we seemed to be in the room everytime he came to clean it.
The waiter in the dinning room that we had most nights was fantastic. He catered literally to our evry wish and always seemed happy to do so. Our stateroom attendant as well was wonderful, friendly, and as much as we thought we were both pain in the butt, he never appeared to think so. The only thing that happend that I would concider an con was an issue we had with our stateroom on the first night. The stateroom we were origionally issued we found to be unfit to sleep in due to VERY heavy vibrations, and after an inspection from a maitnence crew member, we were told we were going to be transferred to another room. However, when we contacted guest services to ask where we were being transferred to, the woman made it quite obvious that she thought we were lieing and only trying to upgrade.
I loved the events, the ones we attanded were a LOT of fun, my only reccomendation would be to make them longer, or not limit them so much. Such as karoke, it had a very limited time period and it was obvious that if it had not been so limited, people would have stayed longer. I would have liked to have more to do at night then drink and gamble.
I did not have any children on the ship, and so did not follow many of the childrens activities, however I never had a problem with children lingering in adult areas or causing trouble, and it was very nice. We left our children at home for out cruise and it was nice that the children on the boat had things of their own to do.