Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fantastic Voyage

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The outside of the ship looks a little worn but don't let that fool you. We had a great time. All of the staff that we worked with were fantastic. They wanted to please us and always had a smile. The food was good and the food at Chops Grille was superb. We loved the entertainment. The ice show should not be missed. The comedians brought onboard made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. The different game shows put on for the guests were a lot of fun.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Room Service Breakfast

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

As said before the outside looks a little worn and some other areas look like they could use some updating. With that being said, everything was always very clean and the quality did not distract from our vacation.
Overall the food was good. I didn't have a meal I didn't like. There were always good choicdes for everyone. The quality of food at the specialty restaurant Chops Grille made the extra money spent to eat there well worth it.

We had first seating at 6 p.m. which was great. You could also sign up for my time seating which gave you more flexibility.

Ambiance in the dining room was nice but we were stuck at a table with a baby and a family with a child. We were on a romantic trip and left our kids at home for a reason. While we liked the families we sat with, it wasn't exactly what we were hoping for on this trip.
Our state room was a perfect size and was very comfortable. The room was in great condition and in a good location. Since we were celebrating a birthday, I had the room decorated for a birthday and my wife was surprised when we arrived at our room with it all decorated for a birthday party. Loved the balcony.
Every staff member was super friendly. Our stateroom attendant was fantastic. If we left our room and left the make up room sign, it was done everytime when we came back no matter if we were gone a half hour or 4. She made sure our every need was taken care of in our room. Our waiters were always making sure we liked what we received and offered to bring us extra portions of anything we really liked. Whenever or wherever we went on the ship, there was always staff around to take care of our needs.
We were very pleased with the entertainment and activities on this ship. There was so much to do that we couldn't do everything. We loved the shows, the bingo, the different bar settings and their entertainment options, the rock wall, putt putt, rollerblading, or just lounging by the pool.