A superb cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2007
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The ship called "Navigator of the Seas" was fantastic. I expected it to look like some plain white vessel like I had seen on some show called "The Love Boat" about 30 years ago but it was SOOO different. The promenade is like a shopping plaza and you forget you are on board a boat at times!!!

There were many jokes about how small the staterooms are but, I have traveled to Hong Kong & Japan and some hotel rooms I have stayed in there were smaller than the ship. There is so much space for storage so as long as you take advantage of storage space, it isn't bad at all. There is so much stuff to do that there is little time spent in this room anyway.

There is so much food available all the time. Interestingly enough that all food was excellent with the exception of the main entrees.

We went to most shows, performances, & participated in many activities. The staff did a phenomenal job.

Incredible

See above

See above
The cave tubing and aerial trek excursion was fantastic. I loved the excursion but I felt a little unsafe in the community. I probably wouldn't go back there.
Don't Miss: cave tubing and aerial trek excursion
Don't Miss: cave tubing and aerial trek excursion
The snorkeling excursion and shopping/dining around town were great
Don't Miss: snorkeling and water activities. the water was so beautiful
The snorkeling excursion and shopping/dining around town were great
Don't Miss: snorkeling and water activities. the water was so beautiful

Pros: Activities, shore excursions, cleanliness, and friendliness and knowledge of staff

Cons: Limited access to non-alchoholic beverages, Limited schedules to certain activities

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!