Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome time!!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

When we first arrived at the Port of Miami, we saw the ship and were not too impressed. However!!! When we arrived on board, we were astonished!! The Navigator of the Seas is beautiful, and extremely well kept. As we walked around, discovering the beauty and ambiance of the ship, we were very pleased.It seemed at all times of the day (and night)we saw someone cleaning something!That shows pride. Thank you for a wonderful experience! By the way, I especially liked the days of the week displayed in the elevator floors!!

Pros: The ship was more beautiful than we imagined.

Cons: The weaher,lol, but Royal Caribbean has no control over that!!!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Even though we had an interior stateroom,I didn't feel cramped, as I have on other cruise lines.I liked the curtain that I could draw across the end of the bed.
Our sateroom attendant was phenomenal!!!
It was so cool to see an ice show on board!!!