Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice Family Trip

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

I really liked the Navigator of the Seas of Royal Carribean. Bacony room good for 4 of us (mom,dad, & kids ages 5 & 8. Lots of different food choices. Great kids activities. My husband & I felt guilty as our children wanted to spend all of their time in the "kids club" than with us! Relaxing trip I must say. Only down side was visiting the port of Belize. Dirty crime infested place....can't understand why cruise ships would stop at this port. My son didnt' understand why there were men walking around with machine guns strapped to them. Scary place for adults... imagine how my kids felt! Couldn't get back to the ship quick enough. Ship had great shows too and ice skating was a hit!

Pros: Childrens Programs

Cons: Belize

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Can't say enough about the kids programs. Age appropriate, educational at times and FUN, FUN, FUN. My kids didn't want to see us at all during the entire trip. If we didn't make them eat breakfast & dinner with us we probably would not have seen them at all!! I even left my 5 year old on the ship one day while my husband & son & I got off at port. The staff are friendly and I felt very safe in entrusting my daughter's care to them.
lots of different choices. My son is a picky eater and he had plenty of things to choose from at each meal. Plenty of kid staple too like grilled cheese, PB & J, pizza, fries, ice cream, jello, fruit, yogurt, etc.....For adults, steaks were great, sushi at the buffet fabulous. Something for all.