We enjoyed our cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The ship was very clean, great layout and had many activities to keep you busy. The adult swim area was nice and relaxing. I really enjoyed all the great performances, especially the ice show and adult comedy show. The food was good, however the juices that are provided in the main cafe are watered down from too much ice and amount of time it sits on the tray. I would of liked to get my own coffee. The dining room food was excellent, however, my son and I only ate in there twice. Our dinner time was late which interfered with the teen activities. I hardly saw my son at all because he made so many new friends and really enjoyed the acrcade, teen living room and disco area. Our inside cabin was just right for us, nice and cozy. We really enjoyed our cabin attendant, very caring and interested in our well being. I wish that there was a washer and dryer, as my son ended up wearing his dirty clothes home, and there as no laundry service on the last day of the cruise. Overall, we had a good time.

I would do my time dining next time

Great ice show and loved the 70's disco performance

must of been great because I hardly saw my son

Our cabin attendant was excellent

Loved the main promenade area in the middie of the ship - like walking down a small town

We were hardly there, so the inside cabin fit our needs

Pros: Staff service, the cruise layout, and great cuise performances

Cons: No self service washer and dryer and watered down drinks in the main eating cafe

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!