A Slice of Heaven

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The Attitude & Attentiveness of International Staff was refreshing. The design of the ship & Music Being played when boarding got us in the vacation mood immediately. My favorite place on the ship is up on deck taking in views you cannot get anywhere else.If my wife would just let me sleep. She was excited about the show on board which rival Broadway. Next time we will arrange our vacation with a large group.

Excellent choices. You can tell that the cooks really pay attention to what they are doing.

Everything was planned to have a full day. Staying in bed, sleeping late was not an option.

We could not ask for better attitudes. All staff was very helpful & attentive.

Top quality materials were used in all finishes. I would love for these guys (Royal Caribbean) to design a house for me.

Bathrooms are small but sufficient. How much time are we spending in there anyway?

Pros: Atmosphere, Attitude & Attentiveness of International Staff, Gym & Hot Tub, Food!

Cons: no input (phono) connection on room TV to play back Videos/Photos, No special treatmet for Honeymoon.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!