awesome cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Holy moly.....what a great ship. Splendor everywhere. Beautiful decor but still comfortable feeling. It was my first time and I found it easy to get around on the ship.I was amazed at what all it had onboard.

If anyone went away hungry or dissatisfied then they just could not be pleased.It was top notch in the food category

I can understand the activities being short just some things needed to be a tad longer

My daughter needed her insulin to be kept cool and the room staff made sure of that Courteous kind and caring

Navigator was very clean every where we went. It if wasn't then do not blink cause it soon would be

Plenty of room lots of closet space ......decent size bathroom

Pros: The crew..... helpful, hardworking delightful

Cons: Hmmmmmmmm can not think of anything

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!