Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

awesome cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

Holy moly.....what a great ship. Splendor everywhere. Beautiful decor but still comfortable feeling. It was my first time and I found it easy to get around on the ship.I was amazed at what all it had onboard.

Pros: The crew..... helpful, hardworking delightful

Cons: Hmmmmmmmm can not think of anything

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Navigator was very clean every where we went. It if wasn't then do not blink cause it soon would be
If anyone went away hungry or dissatisfied then they just could not be pleased.It was top notch in the food category
Plenty of room lots of closet space ......decent size bathroom
My daughter needed her insulin to be kept cool and the room staff made sure of that Courteous kind and caring
I can understand the activities being short just some things needed to be a tad longer