Great Cruise ~ just right

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2008
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
The ship was great - the cabin was a bit smaller than I would have liked but we didn't spend too much time there really. The main street with the coffee shop and wine bar etc was perfect. Very well done.

There was plenty of selections so my fussy kids never had a problem finding something to suit. I liked everything and probably had a few too man deserts.

Probably the BEST stage show talent that I've seen on any cruise ship that I've been on yet. (7) The only entertainment that would compare would have been on the Disney ship.

the layout of the ship was excellent ~ it was easy to get around in. I've been on other ships where getting around is difficult.

We tried an inside cabin for the first time. It met our needs but wasn't anything to write home about. The hot water in the shower wasn't always hot.
I've been to Cozumel before. We did the FURY excursion since my friends like it (have done 3 times before). If you like to drink, great, if you want to snorkel, go on a snokeling tour
Don't Miss: Snorkeling or Scuba
We did the Zip Line and Cave tubing. We had a good time. the bus ride was a bit longer than I had expected and they could have done a lot more with the tubing. Need to take your camera ~ they told us not to but I felt that was ONLY so they could try and sell you photos later.

Pros: The Boat was excellent

Cons: departure was very poorly organized

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!