Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very similar to the Voyager of The Seas

Sail Date: December 01, 2005

I had sailed on the Voyager of The Seas prior to this sailing on the Navigator and although they are very similar the Voyager's activities are much better organized . The food was good and I loved the western caribbean . Beware of the bartender ( Luno at the Bolero Bar ). He got me and my fiance' very drunk and caused us to argue . I left very upset and went back to my cabin about bar closing time . My fiance' arrived 3 hrs . later . I suspicioned something wrong when the bartender showed up at every excursion we were on . A year later , my fiance' confessed that he and Luno had a sexual encounter in the men's bathroom . Needless to say...I am no longer with him ! Royal Caribbean needs to keep a more watchful eye on their employees !! I will never forget what I experienced because of this devious man !! Cruising will never be the same !!

Pros: Beautiful ship , good food , good itenerary

Cons: Kareoka contest should have been held in the theatre instead of a bar/lounge . Voyager of the Seas was better organized .