IT WAS AWSOME I GOT ENGAGED ON THE SHIP

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 22, 2006
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
TH ESHIP WAS GREAT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL FLOTING 5 STAR HOTEL WITH EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT NONSTOP GREAT SERVICE AND A GREAT ATMOSPHERE

IT WAS JUST NON STOP ACTION 24 HOURS A DAY

WE WENT TO ST JOHNS AND SNORKELD IN TRUNK BAY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULL
Don't Miss: NOT A THING LOVED IT ALL, GO TAKE A FERRY TO ST JOHNS AWSOME
WE WENT TO ST JOHNS AND SNORKELD IN TRUNK BAY IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULL
Don't Miss: NOT A THING LOVED IT ALL, GO TAKE A FERRY TO ST JOHNS AWSOME
ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES, PLUS I BOUGHT MY GIRLFREIND HER ENGAGMENT RING THERE. THANK YOU ST MAARTEN FOR MAKING ME A HAPPY MAN
Don't Miss: AWSOME NO REGRETS, IF YOU WANNA GET ENGAGED GO TO VENITIAN JEWLERS IN ST MAARTEN
VERY NICE BEACHES, LOVED ATLANTIS DEF GOTTA GO BACK THERE VERY ADVENTEROUS TO SEE
Don't Miss: DEF SEE ATLANTIS AWSOME PLACE
Don't Miss: DEF SEE ATLANTIS AWSOME PLACE

Pros: I LOVED THE PEPOLE ON THE SHIP AND I GOT ENGAGED

Cons: THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I DIDNT LIKE IT WAS A AWSOME EXPERINCE