Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

IT WAS AWSOME I GOT ENGAGED ON THE SHIP

Sail Date: April 22, 2006

TH ESHIP WAS GREAT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL FLOTING 5 STAR HOTEL WITH EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT NONSTOP GREAT SERVICE AND A GREAT ATMOSPHERE

Pros: I LOVED THE PEPOLE ON THE SHIP AND I GOT ENGAGED

Cons: THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I DIDNT LIKE IT WAS A AWSOME EXPERINCE

IT WAS JUST NON STOP ACTION 24 HOURS A DAY
San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES, PLUS I BOUGHT MY GIRLFREIND HER ENGAGMENT RING THERE. THANK YOU ST MAARTEN FOR MAKING ME A HAPPY MAN
Don't Miss: AWSOME NO REGRETS, IF YOU WANNA GET ENGAGED GO TO VENITIAN JEWLERS IN ST MAARTEN
VERY NICE BEACHES, LOVED ATLANTIS DEF GOTTA GO BACK THERE VERY ADVENTEROUS TO SEE
Don't Miss: DEF SEE ATLANTIS AWSOME PLACE