Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: February 21, 2008

The ship was great, very well kept The staff was very friendly. Out waiter at dinner was the best, his recommendations of the food was great.
The alcohol is very over priced (but I guess that is how they make money). Also I think that they should offer water bottles for free, a bottle of water pretty much cost the same a an alcoholic beverage. I would reccommend buying the unlimted soda cup on the first day even if you do nor drink a lot of soda it would be a nice option to have.
The climbing wall is great and anyone, any age should try it.
The food at the windjammer cafe is great and offers a lot of options during lunch, we did not go there for dinner.
I would highly recommend this cruise ship.

Pros: The food

Cons: Not enough water available

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Not kept as clean as I am use to from other cruises.
Great options!
Very helpful and friendly
Cozulmel was great. We just walked around the shops. You can definitelly find great bargins on jewlery, but you have to bargin them down, never take the first offer. A lot of places offer free shots of tequilla to get you in the store which is kinda of unique. The people are very friendly. The Jimmy Buffet bar was great, great atmosphere, great drinks. You can go into the ocean while you are at the restaruant to cool off while enjoying your drinks.