Best cruise ever

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2008
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
This was my first time cruising with Royal Caribbean International and I'll have to say that it was more than what I expected. The service was remarkable, from the stateroom attendant to the waiters. The 'Navigator of the seas' left me astonished. The dinning room was incredibly gorgeous, the pool area, the elevators, the Royal Promenade, my cabin, etc. I could go on forever talking about this unforgettable experience. I defenitely recommend this Cruise line and especially the ship to anyone who is looking for a memorable vacation.

The food was delicious and had a great variety

From the golf course to the ice skating rink, all the activities, shows and facilities were excellent.

EVERYONE was friendly, eager to help, always with a smile on their faces. Overall service was remarkable!

Most beautiful ship I've ever been in.

Always clean and room attendant was very helpful and polite.
Great port of call

Pros: The service, the food, the activities, the shows, the cabins, in other words...everything

Cons: That it was too short

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!