Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A spectacular ship

Sail Date: December 08, 2007

This ship and it's crew were spectacular! This ship is very well appointed with very attractive shops, dining rooms, cafeterias, and all very well located and easy to reach by stair or elevator. Spacious corridors and staterooms were inviting. My every interaction with staff members was very professional and pleasant. I've told family members and friends that Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas should be their next cruise to wherever.

Pros: onboard activities and entertainment, i.e., Rock Climbing wall, ice skating, 5+ Jacuzzi's, Spa and Fitness Center, etc.

Cons: Can't think of anything that I disliked!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The onboard gym equipment and layout and spa facilities rival any I've experienced (and there are many) on land!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The time was too short at this port. I recommend an overnight stay.
Don't Miss: The usual, shopping, Dunn's River Falls and a tour up Fern Gully
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: The Rum Cakes are awesome!