Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Once in a lifetime

Sail Date: November 29, 2007

The experience of being on this overwhelming ship with all of its fine decor and fabulous dining with my mom was a dream come true. Just being able to share all of the excitment and luxury with my 88 year old mom was a wonderful treat. She was like a kid in a candy store between the fabulous fine dining ,beautiful scenery, gorgeous room and balcony ,unbeleivable shows, fun port in mexico , activities galore etc. etc. She was so busy that she slept like a baby!!! I would reccomend this trip to all of my friends and family...Thankyou again for making this trip once in a lifetime to share with someone special to you...

Pros: the service and beautiful ship

Cons: the phoney art giveaway!!!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Don't Miss: the great shows