Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A SURPRISING GOOD TIME

Sail Date: November 24, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

THE BOAT WAS BEAUTIFUL, THE CREW WAS GREAT, AND THE ACTIVITIES WERE EXCELLENT. I HAVE 3 MINOR COMPLAINTS.1)THE FRUIT WAS HORRIBLE ALL CRUISE LONG. 2) I RECEIVED NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE DINNER DRESS CODE IN THE MAIL. I READ IT ON THE BOAT WHEN WE WERE UNDERWAY. I BROUGHT NO LONG PANTS SINCE I LIVE IN FT. LAUDERDALE NAD WAS GOING TO JAMAICA. MY HEAD WAITER WAS GREAT AND CUT ME SOME SLACK SO IT WORKED OUT. 3) I WENT TO THE FREE CHAMPAGNE ART SHOW FROM 2-4 THERE WAS NO CHAMPAGNE WHEN I GOT THERE AT 2:30.THE SHOW WAS GREAT BY THE WAY
OVERALL I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY SINCE I LIVED ON A SHIP FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS WHILE IN THE MILITARY. FROM MY WHOLE FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THANKS!!!!!!!!

Pros: THE ROOM

Cons: THE FRUIT

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

AGAIN THE FRUIT WAS HORRIBLE
FROM WHAT I SAW MY DAUGHTER WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH ME THE WHOLE TRIP AND WOULDN'T GO TO THE CAMP
Ocho Rios, Jamaica