Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Off the hook great!

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

I have taken many cruises and nothing compares to the elegance of this experience. The ratio of staff to passengers was 1:3, that provides one with excellent service. Each night the chambermaid made little keepsake items,rabbit,aligator etc from our room towels. What was most surprising to me were the on the board shops. I was expecting the usual high priced rip offs, but not here. The liquor prices were very much in line maybe a dollar or so off. The jewelry was okay, but the bargains on the specials were WOW! They had evening bags for women, watches and quality scarfs for only $10.00. This kind of bargain pleasure I was not expecting.

Pros: Staff,food,entertainment,amenities,work out area,shops were all great.

Cons: It would be good to have more exits off the boat when docked.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

I am from NYC and have traveled extensively in my years and the food quality rivaled the best of NY City's restaurants.
The room was of size, we had the balcony room, it was clean, neat with a half round shaped bed mattress
The staff was most gracious and could give lessons to every merchant on what customer service really means.
Top shelf - Broadway quality shows and acts that is a tip toe under circus soliel
Elegance at every turn - it was like a floating Waldorf Astoria Hotel.