My First Cruise of Many

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2007
The ship looked like I was the very 1st passenger ever to be on the ship. Everything was clean, painted, fresh and ready so I could relax and have fun. The crew was professional and always courteous.

Main dining was spectacular; my hat off to the chefs! I was not impressed with the Windjammer food, however.

Enjoyed it all! Our cruise director, Gordon, is such a character!

Top notch!

There were times that the crowds made me nervous, but that's my problem.

Our attendant, Benecio, was always there for us and our room was always emmaculate.
I adore Jamaica and I will be visiting again..the botanical gardens was my favorite. Did not like the Dunns River Falls. There were too many people climbing at once and it looked unsafe. We paid for it but decided not to climb.
Don't Miss: The flora and fauna
Beautiful beaches!
Don't Miss: Great shopping
I felt like the island was just for me...not too crowded and the staff was great!
Don't Miss: The market was fun
Snorkeled and loved it! Did not like the boat but the fish made up for it.

Pros: the service and cleanliness

Cons: having the cruise be over!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!