Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First Cruise of Many

Sail Date: March 31, 2007

The ship looked like I was the very 1st passenger ever to be on the ship. Everything was clean, painted, fresh and ready so I could relax and have fun. The crew was professional and always courteous.

Pros: the service and cleanliness

Cons: having the cruise be over!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Enjoyed it all! Our cruise director, Gordon, is such a character!
There were times that the crowds made me nervous, but that's my problem.
Main dining was spectacular; my hat off to the chefs! I was not impressed with the Windjammer food, however.
Our attendant, Benecio, was always there for us and our room was always emmaculate.
Top notch!
Snorkeled and loved it! Did not like the boat but the fish made up for it.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I adore Jamaica and I will be visiting again..the botanical gardens was my favorite. Did not like the Dunns River Falls. There were too many people climbing at once and it looked unsafe. We paid for it but decided not to climb.
Don't Miss: The flora and fauna
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful beaches!
Don't Miss: Great shopping
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I felt like the island was just for me...not too crowded and the staff was great!
Don't Miss: The market was fun