Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A 40th Anniversary dream come true!!!

Sail Date: January 27, 2007

The most beautiful thing I've seen, never seen anyone cleaning besides the rooms but someone was doing it cause the ship shined all the time. The most well run establishment I've ever seen. You should be proud of our staff and the job they do.

Pros: A party of eight found something they all liked

Cons: not enough time in ports, did not enjoy Nassau

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Your staff was out of this world, we had a gentleman name Roger for our head waiter in the main dining room, triple rated person, remembered every little thing even as far as not putting courtons on my salad. I should also mention I'm disabled had a wheel chair I never felt out of place being in it and someone was always their to help me if I needed it.
We had plenty of activities to chose from, and a wonderful job the crew did.
We had a 7 day cruise and I know I didn't see the whole ship, was very impressed with your mist balls in your dining areas.
Their was always some where to eat, no matter what type of food you enjoyed food times were great, could relax for a while after going off the ship before you had to eat.
We had a stateroom with a balcony, we were located in the middle of the ship, very easy to get anywhere. Plenty of room to move around.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Was not happy at all with Nassau, did a yellowbird boat ride, the most expensive tour, show us nothing but construction and three nice houses, took us to a beach that was not impressive at all. Could see our cruise ship from the beach. Would never go to Nassau again.
Don't Miss: Would not recommed this tour to anyone
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We took a bus tour, got to see a lot just not enough time at the port.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Did a bus tour and came back to ship.