Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Honeymoon cruise

Sail Date: October 07, 2006

Room Type: Suite

This is my fourth cruise. I have to say my best. I was surprised by the ships activities and night life. We loved the Dungeon always something going on. We had dinner at Portafino and Chops, I am very particular about my food and it was Wonderful. Our cabin attendant made me laugh with all the towel animals. He knew I liked it so he would put them in different areas for me to find. I got a big kick out of it. He was also very informative about things to do on the ship and also on the ports of call. I take my son on vacation every summer and look forward to taking him on a Royal Caribbean cruise. I saw a lot of happy kids on this cruise as well. Thank You for a wonderful Honeymoon.

Pros: All the activities on the ship

Cons: Snuba Excursion. ended up having to take small boat,got sea sick.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Don't Miss: Spahire Beach. Very Private and beautiful.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Oriental Beach on the Dutch side.(Not for the kids).
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Need more time at San Juan. I could have spent two days easy. It was great.
Don't Miss: La Resaurant. Family owned since 1900's. Peurto rican food wonderful.
Don't bother with straw market. It is very humid and crowded. Take a taxi to Paradise Island.