Overall an outstanding cruise

MSC Seaside Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

MSC Seaside

7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 14, 2019

Ship: MSC Seaside

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 9216

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Overall an Outstanding Cruise. MSC did a great jobe at a fair price and I would definitely sail on the MSC Seaside again. I would probably try the Western Caribbean cruise though.

Embarkation

From entrance of terminal F, through security, to onboard was 25 minutes. Outstanding MSC Seaside.

Ship experiences

The easy drink plan was perfect for me.

A special thanks to our dining room waiter Melvin and assistant Leslie. They were outstanding. I could not have asked for better service. Thank you so much.

Aurea Suite - Cabin 9216

Ship tip

Sorry but no trowel animals... The MSC for Me app is great except for the chat (text) feature, It did not work well at all. Enjoy yourself

Ports of call

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I wish we arrived earlier than 5pm. Shops was closing and the forts were closed.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Great day. Did a 4 hour island tour of the island and it was fantastic.

Nassau is Nassau. I have been there a million times. Stayed on the ship and had a great time.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Arrived at 7am and had to be back onboard at 1:30pm. Nothing open when we arrived and when things started to open it was time to leave.

Miami, Florida