Worst cruise line ever!!!

MSC Seaside Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

MSC Seaside

7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: May 11, 2019

Ship: MSC Seaside

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 9109

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

Worst experience with a cruise line ever really wish would would have just gone with our gut and went with a cruise line we have actually heard of before big waste of money and they added on a bunch of “service” charges to our final bill that we had to dispute was miserable experience never again!!

Embarkation

Slow and little to no info on what to expect

Ship experiences

Food was the same everyday and bland

Kiddie pool was almost always closed complained about it and was called a liar!! Shows were so short took longer to explain in every language than the show it self!

Never have I been on a cruise where onboard activities cost extra what a joke and not to mention the hours of operation for the activities made it almost impossible to do any of them!!

She complained she had more fun on our last cruise and wanted to go on that one again (Carnival cruise line)

Went to settle bill and to settle some complaints we had and was repeatedly told I was a liar and that I couldn’t prove anything I was complaining about (like the kiddie pool almost always being closed and then my child getting kicked out of another pool because it was “16+” even tho the pool rules sign specifically said 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult again I proved the signage and was still called a liar!

Very nice ship and clean

Cabin was about the same as any other cruise line!

Ship tip

Do not waste your money they treat you like garbage unless your a gold member

Ports of call