Will never cruise MSC again

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: MSC Preziosa
I will never cruise with MSC again. I was not impressed at all. The excursion to Tunis, Tunisia - booked through the cruise line - was a high pressured sales pitch from the merchants in the street.

The food at the lunch buffet was better than in the formal dining room. I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. The duck and beef were very dry and tough. I couldn't believe we had to pay to drink water. We have never had to pay for water on any other cruise line.

The entertainment was pretty much for those who wanted to sing and dance. I don't want to sing and dance, so I thought the entertainment was bad.

Staff was great. Everyone was very friendly and approachable. Everyone would do anything asked of them. They all spoke fluent English.

The ship was nice. I liked the layout of the Garden Pool.

The rooms were like other ships I have been on. We had a spacious balcony on the corner.

Pros: desserts

Cons: entertainment

Recommends MSC Preziosa? No.