This was my first...

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 16, 2011
Ship: MSC Poesia
p
This was my first voyage on MSC Poesia. The only reason that i sailed MSC Poesia was that I was attending a Seminar at Sea for travel sales training. I wouldn#39;t recommend MSC if you have a physical disability because it was difficult getting assistance and a wheelchair, if you needed assistance. Also, the balcony staterooms were small, if you had a walker to store inside the balcony stateroom.
p
There isn#39;t any adult area(s) if you wanted to get away from the 600 children onboard. However, if you are a parent with smaill children, this is the cruise to take the small children because children sail free up to a certain age.
p
I grew up on Italian pasta, and I cook the best Italian spaghetti. But, I don#39;t know what happened to the Italian cusinine on the MSC. Notwithstanding, I lost weight while I was on the cruise because I skilled a lot of meals.
p
The customer service on the MSC was the worst that I have ever experienced on a cruise ship. Most of the crew was from Indonesia, and they didn#39;t speak or understand English. The crew would point when you ask a question, never with a response. i was praying that I didn#39;t get sick on the cruise because the crew wouldn#39;t be any help.
p
There is always a silver lining to every review:
p
(1) MSC has a promotion going on. If you book an Inside Stateroom, you will be upgraded to a balcony cabinat no extra price.
p
(2) The MSC#39;sdance crews in the disco lounge made sure that you were dancing, if you didn#39;t have a dance partner. Both the female and male dance crews would come over to your table, and escort you on the dance floor. You didn#39;t have to worry about not having a dance partner.
a href=mailto:jbraxton@myreligiontours.comjbraxton@myreligiontours.com/a

Worst food

N/A

I wanted Las Vegas entertainment

Kids had to be 3 or older to enroll in Kid Programs

Worst service

Balcony Cabin too small

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.