MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

My first time in MSC...

Sail Date: November 14, 2011

My first time in MSC was in general a nice experience. An advice .. whenever you go to a cruise thinks that it is your first time, every ship and every line of cruises have its own delight. Do not lose your time in doing comparisons because then something is going to disillusion you.

On my trip they have SHIPROCKED event but this don't disturbed .

I looking for my next cruise on MSC......Recomended 100%

Recommends MSC Poesia? Yes!

Small but conmfortable
nice presentacion,good testing ,no't to many variety
lovely.....
good service
Costa Maya ,beatiful and we found good place on the beach of Mahahual (Tropicante Ameri-mex Grill)...Cozumel...my second town (7 times there)