MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

p
Want to take a cruise...

Sail Date: January 29, 2011

p
Want to take a cruise but fear the 10/7? (10 lbs. gained in 7 days) Want to learn more about something you#39;re passionate for, laugh like crazy,AND see the Caribbean? (Heck yes!) Need to get away from it all, but feel guilty for taking a week-long vacation, and onethat leaves you needing a vacation from your vacation?! Well, look no further my caribbean craving, healthy-minded friends, because you just found Holistic Holiday at Sea cruises!
p
This adventure is specially designed for people who not only want have aBLAST on their vacation, but grow as individuals learn how to build a healthier body, mind, and spirit. Curious about plant-based diets, such as veganism and macrobiotics? (Macro WHAT?!) Want to learn some new cooking tricks from pros straight out of the industry? Show up to class and taste these delightful dishes! Do you love live music, talent shows, disco clubs, professional performances highlighting amazing, physical feats, vocal talent, and visual effects?Climb aboard!
p
The MSC Poesia is one of the newest, and greenest ships on the sea, so feel good supporting this beautiful, Italian city on the sea.
p
Wake up your mind and body with pilates/yoga/tai chi/meditation classes hosted by our very own members! (I also loved my early bird, sunrise jogs on the top deck. Sometimes it was just me!) Wake up your tastebuds with delicious, 5-coursemeals created by internationally known chef, Mark Hanna. Gluten free? No prob! This year, Isa Moskowitz created mouth-watering dishes for diners. And get this...my best friend and I ate dessert every day, hardly ever took the elevator, and we LOST weight! (Perhaps dancing until the wee hours of the morning helped as well) I cannot WAIT to return and sit down for 8 days straight, knowing everything I feed my body is bringing me closer to a healthier physique, stronger spirit, and better environment.
p
I laughed with NBA champ John Salley, danced with world renown doctor T. Colin Campbell, walked the streets of Key West with bodybuilder Robert Cheeke, had dinner with VegNews publisher Joseph Connelly, relaxed by the pool with stellar vegan chef Isa Moskowitz, and attended a pizza party with author/#39;speaker Robert Pirello! Talk about some awesome opportunities to question, learn, grow, and make new friends!!
p
Even though you may be surrounded by health industry celebs, YOU willfeel like a V.I.P. as we attend nightly (vegan) pizza parties, ice cream socials, and live music dances on Deck 13. These are for our group only, and the staff is always there to welcome and serve us. (Seriously, there are red ropes involved) The warm, ocean breeze will invigorate your soul, and you can#39;t help but smile when surrounded by like-minded friends.I have made new friends for life, and I am counting down the days until we can re-unite and do it all over!
p
Join us next year, and have the pleasure of meeting Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr., Christina Pirello, Dr. Neal Barnard,Dr. Will Tuttle, Yogi Desai, Jessica Porter, and Warren Kramer, just to name a few of the many wonderful presenters! Save your dollars, and do something that your future self will thank you for. You#39;ll even huntME down and thank me.
p
Be sure to tell them Traci Stickler sent you, when the nice ladies over the phone sign you up! Feel free to ask more questions, and I look forward to meeting you in March of 2012!!
Peace, Blessings, and Light,
Traci S.
a href=http://www.atasteofhealth.org/www.atasteofhealth.org/a
p
(You#39;ll see Robert Cheeke and I cutting a rug in the 1stpicture of the website#39;s slideshow!)

Recommends MSC Poesia? Yes!

Cruise Photos

Thanks to our catered chef, Mark Hanna!
Bridgette Kossor rocks the live music!
All of the seminars may be rough for kiddos, but the ship offers constant activities
Found our favorite servers, and stook with them!
Our group has too many options to schedule!