THE WORST CRIUSE EVER

MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
Ship: MSC Poesia
decor was nice

horrible food, the deserts were so distaseful!!!!, same food in the buffet day after day for the 7 days I was on the ship. NO more bread or pasta for me again

I was bored to death!!!!, not enough activites or shows, no swimming pools open at night

room was nice and cleaned daily

Pros: decor and lounges were nice

Cons: food was horrible, the same thing daily!!!, hard to communicate with staff, poor entertainment, no swimming in the pool at night, I was actually bored!!! on a cruise, I have been on many cruises.

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.