MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

THE WORST CRIUSE EVER

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

decor was nice

Pros: decor and lounges were nice

Cons: food was horrible, the same thing daily!!!, hard to communicate with staff, poor entertainment, no swimming in the pool at night, I was actually bored!!! on a cruise, I have been on many cruises.

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.

room was nice and cleaned daily
horrible food, the deserts were so distaseful!!!!, same food in the buffet day after day for the 7 days I was on the ship. NO more bread or pasta for me again
I was bored to death!!!!, not enough activites or shows, no swimming pools open at night