A WONDERFUL cruise!!!

MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: MSC Poesia
The ship is soo beautiful, elegant and impeccable.
The food was absolutely excellent! If you love the REAL Italian cuisine, you can enjoy it here in the Caribbean on the Poesia. No need to go all the way to Italy.

I even appreciated the "5 languages translation" before the starting of the shows at the theater (which btw its very very impressive).I thought it was very considerate to all guests that are not mother tongue English speaking.
The shows where the best I ever seen on a cruise. (I cruised with NCL and Royal Caribbean and what i saw on th ePoesia kicks butts!) Very, very entertaining, I enjoyed every minute of it. Some of the performers were so good they should go to the Olympics!!
There were games and entertainment for all ages. After the theater we always went at the disco and around 3:00 in the morning when we were too exhausted to keep dancing!
I appreciate the fact that when the ship docks at the port, it stays there all day long allowing the passengers enough time to do whatever they want to.
I will definitely recommend this ship!

Pros: the ship and everything in it!

Cons: I'm back to real life

Recommends MSC Poesia? Yes!